Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wheeler Farm

Katelyn had a field day on Monday and I was able to go with her and her class to Wheeler Farm!
"Watch out boy, here we come"

We had to be at the school by 8:30 (which I didn't make) we got there about 8:45. We were then put into groups. My group was the "Chick's" I told the girls it was because we were such "HOT CHICK'S" They thought that was pretty cute. In your group we had. . .

Katelyn, Keira, Jenacee, Macey, Emma & my Friend Tami.

So we had a really fun group and we had a lot of fun.

Katelyn had fun feeding the ducks. . . not really, one bit her and she was done she didn't want anything to do with the animals after that. But she was really good and walked around looking at everything. It was nice just to go with my one little girl and spend some time with her, and I think she needed it.

The duck that got Katelyn
"Why Me?"

I named the the pig's after my 3 brothers

Mark, Ken and the black butt one is Dan

That's are tour guide, she was so nice. . . not really

Macey, Emma, Katelyn, Keira, Tami & Jenacee in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment