Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Sharpay"




Another fun night waiting around at Walmart waiting to see "Sharpay"

I left work early to pick up Kylee and Abbie, run home to get my two girls and the baby and head back down to South Jordan Walmart, but to my surprise there were about 600 mom's that thought the same thing. What a mess! ! !

So, I thought that it would be about an hour or so of waiting, but it turned out to be about 4 hours and didn't even get close to seeing her. I was pretty upset and so were all the little girls.

And again I had to take the girls to McDonald's to make it up!

So, 2 things in one week I need to stay home and stop going to all these things that turn into a mess.

But I'm sure I haven't learned my lesson. . . IT'S DISNEY!

But all in all we had a good time, we got to know a few people and I even left 4 kids with them as I run McKayla to the bathroom 6 times. For some reason I thought it would be fun to have that night the first time out in "big girl pants" and she did REALLY WELL. in the 7 hours that we were away from the house, there were no oops! ! !






1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly! Glad to see you blogging! It will be fun to get to know you and your family. My blog is: caseyandshauna.blogspot.com if you want to see what's going on in the Fuller home!

    ReplyDelete