Sunday, June 14, 2009

Temple, Soccer, and Dance

Just this last weekend my family and I went to the open house of the Temple.

We enjoyed going with all the little kids and spending time as a family. After the Temple we all went out to dinner to my FAVORITE place "Olive Garden". How I enjoy going there.

With 3 kids we just don't get out much, and if we do. . . it's kid friendly.

Saturday was also Katelyn's last day of soccer, HEY! ! ! !

Katelyn had fun most of the time, but I don't think we will be doing it anytime soon.

But don't you worry, I'm sure we will be trying something else soon.

Both the girls will be starting dance in the fall and I really think that's what they enjoy. They both enjoy showing off and being the center of attention.

Well, I hope this week is a little more like summer and not fall. I would really like to play in the sun and I would love to let the kids go outside and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment