Sunday, June 14, 2009

40th Birthday Party

























































This last month we celebrated Mike's 40th birthday! What fun that was.

We had a "Surprise" birthday for him that I really think we surprised him.

I had told Mike that we were going out with some friends and that he needed to meet me down at Jordan Landing. For the party was here at the home in the back yard (or that was what I was planning on)

Well, about 6:30 I received a phone call from my mom telling me they were ready. Well that's not what I told Mike. I told Mike that something was wrong at home and that we needed to rush home. Well by the time we got home I guess Mike was pretty worried about my mom and didn't know what to expect. So, he ran in the front door to find 50 people in our living room. Needles to say Mike was surprised, and a picture tells a thousand words.

But it was a lot of fun, even though it rained (all my decoration's went to pot) it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment