Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.

My day didn't start off too good. . . It started last night when I went to go get Mike's Father's day gift and get it ready for the morning, but to my surprise it was missing. I have no clue where it went, and have no clue if I will ever find it. I cleaned out everything, and in the morning I even went through the garbage and still haven't found it. So, I was pretty upset all morning and by the time we got home from church I gave up trying to find his gift. I don't think I will ever find it.
I told Mike we would go out and get him a new CTR ring. Oh well, I tried but this is the second time I have bought him a CTR ring and I haven't been able to give it to him. (long story)

But the day started to get better, we went over to my brother's (Mark) for BBQ dinner and some fun.

The girls (Katelyn, Kylee, Abbie, McKayla) and Zack played in swimming pool for awhile until they were all purple. I think we are all hoping it would be summer.


After dinner we played games out side like kick ball, baseball and Bing bag (I think that's what they call it)











































As you can see, we all had a wonderful time with each other and will do it all over again next Sunday. So again I hope you all had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment