Friday, June 19, 2009

Ogden Train



On Tuesday after a not so great day at work, I came home and took my kids and Mark's girls up to Ogden to see the "Christmas Carol Train" that was here for one day only.


And if you know me at all you would know that if it's Disney I'm there. So I dragged my mom and 5 kids to Ogden to see what was there. I have to say I was very disappointed. When it comes to Disney I would have thought that it would have been better. It was a 2 to 3 hour wait to walk through the train, but because I work so hard. . . Monday at work I won ticket's off B98 to walk through the train without waiting (Greg was out of town, I really do work)
So, that was nice but it still took us over an hour to see it all. And to tell you the truth, I don't think the kids really cared.




After spending time at the train station, we went to McDonald's. And I know if you were to ask the girls each of them would say they had more fun there.
Next time I'm just going to McDonald's and they would think that was the coolest because that's all they care about. "Simple Minds Simple Pleasures"






No comments:

Post a Comment