Sunday, June 14, 2009

Katelyn's BIG DAY

Katelyn was in a little acting class this year called "Up with Kid"

She did really well and it was a lot of fun watching her be apart of a play.

In the play she played the "little blue bird" and she did really well, I was really proud of her.

I have to admit that I cried, here's my little girl on stage performing. Yes, I'm a proud mom.

But, just like soccer, I don't think we will be doing it again. Katelyn really enjoys dancing and performing so, I think we will be doing that again this fall and McKayla will be joining her.

Wow, do I feel old now. . . my two girls in dance. I think I better get a second job so I can pay for it all :)

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute and that's fun they are both going to be in dance together! I'm glad you are starting a blog so we can stay in touch more. You have such a darling family and I miss your girls. I need to get to know your handsome boy too!

    ReplyDelete