Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guess What?

Guess What?
I'm sleeping through the night and my mom loves me again.

I know, I know, you don't need to go on about it.
Just because I'm 8 months today doesn't mean I need my
picture taken all day mom!
Dallin loves the attention he gets from his sisters, and Katelyn & McKayla
Love giving him attention.
For some reason I can't get McKayla to keep her clothes on.
She must be too hot? I have the house set at 72* but I guess she
would like it cooler.
Who me. . . . what did I do ?

after the mess that McKayla & Dallin made,
I put McKayla to work and had her clean up the mess they made.
I think she thought it was more a game then a chore. But works for me.



After one mess Katelyn thinks it's her turn to feed Dallin, and I don't think he
minded at all, Katelyn feed him ice cream.
HE LOVED IT!

MORE PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment