Friday, August 21, 2009

Last Day at Raging Waters

With Katelyn now in school and Mike starting again on Tuesday with school Today I believe will be the last day we can make it to Raging Waters for the summer season.



What am I going to do with my kids now!




We sure had a blast this year and I know next year will be even better when Dallin walking




She is such a monkey

Katelyn turned into a little water girl, she would never put her head in the water first of the year, now look at her.










McKayla LOVES this slide


Katelyn coming down





my two boy's


how could you not love this little guy he is always so happy








what did I do?














man how I wish I could still do that


What kids do to me.















Time to say good bye

1 comment:

  1. Sure looks like you guys had fun at that place this year! Hope next year is even better for ya. Such a cute family! Way to go Katelyn with getting brave and going under. :)

    ReplyDelete