Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lagoon Day

Saturday was "Coke" day at Lagoon
Wayne works for "Coke" so we were able to spend the day at Lagoon, and it was a perfect day, not to hot and not to cold. And the Kids had a blast.
My whole family was there.
Oh, boy Dallin and my dad are so excited to go
McKayla wasn't liking the loud noise. Boy was she in for a treat
Katelyn couldn't stop smiling she was so excited to be there.
McKayla & Abbie ridding dumbo

Kylee & Zack
Me & McKayla


What cute girls
Kylee, Abbie, Katelyn & McKayla


McKayla was loving all the rides and she was so cute about going on all of them

McKayla & Aunt Tinni (Kristina) on "PUFF"


Watch out two women driver's

'Look mom,, no hands"

So, Katelyn let go to McDonald's. . . I'll drive



This little girl make my laugh, she was so into everything & loving it all

Hi Mark!

Ken & Emilee

He's funny, he went and found him a bench and a sweet roll.

"Come on I want to ride more rides"

The girls LOVED the new ride
Abbie & Mike (before)

McKayla & me

Kylee & Katelyn

after the first round. . . we went on it 3 times after the 3rd time Mike and I just couldn't do it any more. But they would have kept going
McKayla is starting to slow down. . . it was about 11 pm



The Girls

Me, Emilee, Abbie, Belma, Kylee, McKayla, Kristina & Katelyn

We sure had a lot of fun

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! Everyone has been there this summer it seems except for me. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete