Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of school

Today was Katelyn's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! ! ! !I sent her to bed Monday night at 8:00 and she wasn't happy she kept telling me that she wasn't tired, but 7:00 am she sure wasn't ready to get up. . . say goodbye 9:00 mornings.


by this point Katelyn asked me to leave. . . can't wait until she's a teenager.
Poor McKayla she didn't want anything to do with my either but I woke her up as well

She is just getting to big, I can't believe my little girl is in the first grade.

Off she goes
No looking back now, it's all about going forward
Macey & Katelyn
Mrs. Reece greeting her new class
I really like her, I think she will be great for Katelyn
"Oh mom, stop already. . . okay just one more"
Say cheesy
And her she is blowing me a kiss.
And at that point you would have thought that I would have broken down, but I didn't, McKayla on the other hand did. She was really upset that Katelyn went to school .
But by the time we got home she was okay about it.
But don't worry all the way to work I cried and all day long I worried about her.

Her she is after school, SHE MADE IT! ! !
Oh boy, how many more day's until the first break?
The thought of having to do it all over again tomorrow makes me tired

3 comments:

  1. That is just so crazy that she is in 1st grade already! I bet that is so wierd to have her at school all day. I think I will have serious issues when my kids are old enough to go to school. How do you let them go!!? She is super cute. Tell her hi from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That's awesome Katelyn's in first grade!! Congrats to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She is adorable...and so brave! I cried for a week before school started when I had to go! I don't know how I'm going to let my kids go!!!

    ReplyDelete