Monday, July 27, 2009

Waterslide

Monday morning we went to a water slide somewhere in Idaho (I have no clue where we were)
but we sure had a blast. There was so much to do there.
David Dawes coming down the slide
The slide was a little deep, but the kids were going nuts.

My little Katelyn enjoying the sun and the slide
what a princess

Mike, Doug, Nathen & Tyler had a race down the slide

Mike won!
Yes, even I went down the slide


Mike & Dallin going down the slide
After about 3 hours of going down the slides we took a break and had a candy hunt.
The lady of the house fills this up with candy and shoots in the air and it goes EVERYWHERE
the kids went crazzzzzy over it.



McKayla & Mike finding candy


even Kateyn was finding candy
After the candy hunt Katelyn gave Dallin a sucker and he was enjoying it.




Next we went and played on the Zip line.
I got up but I just couldn't do it
Look what age has done to me. . .10 years ago I did it all
but Mike did it and he said it was a lot of fun, I'll take his word on it
Dallin & Mike just hagging out


THE DAWES FAMILY "2009"
Karen is the only one missing, she had to work
Thanks Doug & Sherith

3 comments:

  1. That slide looks like a blast! Always doing fun things. Good job for going down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the biggest water slide I've ever seen! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That slide does look like a lot of fun! Can you find out where in Idaho???? Hey...and I went down/thru or whatever on a zipline and I am __-years older than you! You gotta do it :)

    ReplyDelete