Monday, July 6, 2009

Bear Lake on the 4th

Over the 4th of July we went up to Bear Lake
My family likes to camp, but if you know me at all you would know that dirt and Kimberly just don't get along. So thanks to a wonderful boss I was able to stay in his condo "thanks Greg"


We drove up Friday night which was an experience in itself.

By the time I picked up Mike from work both my girls asked if we were there yet, had to go the bathroom, and that they were hungry. So it was a wonderful 3 hours, you would think that I would have problems with Dallin, but yet I didn't hear a peep out of him.


Who me?
So we got to the condo about 8 that night, and Katelyn walked in the condo asking where Garrison and Greg were. To her surprise they weren't there and they weren't coming.

Buy the time I told her that we were going to go swimming, I think she got over it real fast.

By about 11 at night we had a few more in the condo then expected. The weather had turned real fast and there were a few that didn't want to face the storm. So it was kind of fun to see how many we could sleep.

There was Mike, me, Katelyn, McKayla, Dallin, Abbie & Kylee all in one room, Steph, Mark, Ken, Emilee, Emilee's mom out in the family room and my parents in the other room.


Good thing were a close family.





Home Sweet Home



"You want us to sleep. . Ya right"

The next morning we made breakfast and took off to the other side of the beach, Yep that's right I had a wonderful place to stay but yet they made my drive to IDAHO to sit in dirt all day!

Hanging out eating. . . what "Snow's" do best


That Kylee sure likes to smile


I don't think Abbie had her "coke" for the
morning yet.

Hi Boy's


just "hanging' out, looking for some "support"


Off to the beach to play in the mud I mean sand


McKayla, Abbie, Kylee & Mike



See, even Mark didn't like stepping in the mud


Kristina loved it! give her a cold one and she's goodWhy do you like this stuff?


Linda (Emilee's mom) Emilee, and Ken

Dallin didn't mind he was just happy to be there

Abbie & McKayla having a ball


"THE GIRLS HAVING FUN IN THE SUN"
Emilee & Stephanie

Mike playing on the "Big" toy's

So, now what do I do with it?


"Hi Dan"

Abbie

McKayla & Abbie

The "BOY'S" out playing in the sun




Where did mom's legs go?
Abbie & Stephanie

what about Kylee's
Kylee & Katelyn

Every vacation has to have it's drama

Well we did. . . one of the wave runners had problems and that means, time to bring it in and work on it.

Wayne & Nick working on the runner

Katelyn, Kylee, & Abbie

"Smile"

Say cheese!


Ken thinking too hard
Well, we had a lot of fun, but we were all glad to be back home.

And Dallin I think he's happy to have his own room again.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to go! Looks like it was fun even though it was crowded. :)

    ReplyDelete