Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday evening

On Sunday's we get together at one of our homes, well the night before I asked if anyone was coming over for dinner. And all of them said "no" or "I don't think so" but by 6:00 pm everyone had made it over to my house. Well everyone except Mark and his family


Good thing I put a roast in.


It was such a pretty evening that we went outside after dinner.

McKayla getting into something

McKayla feeding Dallin
No wonder he's a big boy

What is she up to now?

Mike bring the chairs out for everyone

My family just taking it easy after a long
Saturday




So, where's my fish?

Belma & Dan
Aren't they cute

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun! I can't believe how big your kids are now! They are beautiful! And Katelyn is SO grown up and she looks just like you! The last time I saw her she wasn't even walking yet, so that's just awesome to see how big she is now! Well, your blog is cute! It'll be nice to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete