Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 years. . . where did the time go

This weekend Mike and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary, and we had a wonderful time.
Friday night Mike and I went to Little America to spend the evening together.
Mike then took me Olive Garden for diner and it was the best I have ever had, I had asked my waiter what he recommended and what he suggested was amazing. So I really enjoyed dinner.
After dinner Mike and I started walking around downtown and ended up at "Off Broadway Theater" It was great, We hadn't gone since we were dating so it brought back so many wonderful memories, and it was a lot of fun.

Here we are at Off Broadway


In the morning Mike took me to the Little America Brunch,
Oh my. . . That is about all I can say, the food was amazing!
Isn't he cute, getting ready to eat his meal

Here is our room, believe me it was really hard to leave, it was just nice to relax and enjoy being with each other and not worrying about the kids, thank goodness for my sisters that took them for the night!



Thanks Mike for a wonderful weekend, and another year!
I Love You!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Mike and Kimberly - TOMORROW! Can't beleive how fast 9 years went! Can you imagine how fun the next 9 years will be? Enjoy... Love ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! What a great getaway. Glad you and Mike were able to relax and enjoy. Happy 9 years to you both!

    ReplyDelete