Tuesday, September 7, 2010

McKayla's First Day of School

McKayla Ann Dawes
First Day of School
McKayla was so excited to go to school she could hardly sleep, I think she came into my room at least 3 times, could have been more but I lost count. By 8:00 in the morning she was all ready to go to school, but school didn't start until 12:30.
I had to go to work so I had to make sure she was already for school.


I meet her at her school to take her in, and she wanted me to only drop her off and go, I asked her if I could go in and say hi to Miss Hollie.
She was so cute, walking in hanging her back pack up going over to her desk she was so happy.
I think she told me a dozen times "goodbye" and I kept telling not yet.
Once it was time for me to go she just smiled at me and said "Bye mommy"
And guess what. . . I didn't even cry, and I thought that I would have cried all the way back to work. . . . I did with Katelyn

I Love you my little Kayla

3 comments:

  1. How cute!!! What a doll! Can't wait to see how she loved her 2nd day of school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darling! Can't believe she's old enough to go to school. Jordan just had his first day today...it's a wierd feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family, I hope the first day of school was a great one!

    ReplyDelete