Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom


So ever year my kids and I take my mom to Gardner Village for her birthday. And this year was no different. My mom had Chemo on Friday and Saturday I dragged her out for the day. She did really well, and my kids had a blast! But my mom wouldn't let me take a picture of her.



My two little nuts

This little boy really tried to get in the water and it was a lot of fun watching Kristina trying to keep him out of it.


Every time I tried taking pictures Katelyn would take off, but I finally got her to take one.

Mom, I love you thanks for spending the day with us on your Birthday eve.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are fun! What a cute family you have!!! Happy Birthday, Carmen! Glad all of you could go to Gardner Village! Your mom seemed to enjoy it and rested when needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute kiddos! Just love them. You're such a great daughter and I'm sure your mom loved getting out and spending time with your fam.

    ReplyDelete