Friday, August 6, 2010

When the cat is gone the mice will play

When my boss goes out of town in the summer, that's the time that I spring clean the office and make it look nice.
But this week was the week that I just had surgery and wasn't even suppose to be at work so I couldn't do anything so Friday afternoon my kids were dropped so I put them to work, and they thought it was the coolest thing ever.



McKayla chasing Dallin with the vacuum

McKayla cleaning the bathroom

And the toilet

Don't worry Greg I went over it :)

After cleaning they found the treats in the closet. . .
Thanks Greg it cost me $.75
YOU OWE ME :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny they all loved to help clean! Looks like they were totally loving it. :) Those candy machines are a rip off and the candy is hard and old...you better get your money back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your kids are so much fun and so willing to help their mom! Way to teach them right, mom!

    ReplyDelete