Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today while watching GC, I thought that I would go clean out the kids closets and get ready for winter. So I went into Katelyn & McKayla's room turned on the TV and started cleaning out the closet, well with in seconds McKayla came in and wanted to help. You know what that means . . .
TROUBLE

Well she found Katelyn's & her blessing dresses, next thing I know she has them on.

Now remind you we blessed Katelyn when she was 6 weeks old and McKayla when she was 4 months old, and McKayla will be 3 in December.

This is McKayla's blessing dress
oh, and yes she found her pink gloves that I just pulled out.

And this one is Katelyn's dress
I've decided that she is just or "little" girl who will never grow up. On the other hand I have a son Dallin that I can't keep up on how fast he is growing up.
McKayla walk around the house for about an hour with the dresses on and now two of her babies have them on. I know there my be a few of you out there that are shocked that I would let her do this, but again when I'm I going to use them again. . . .Maybe McKayla could wear hers on her baptism day.


2 comments:

  1. That is so cute and funny!! Blessing dresses are so long... but I can't believe she can fit her arms through the sleeves! So funny! That's awesome you got a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is insane that she still fits in it!! Mckayla is so petite it kills me.

    ReplyDelete