Saturday, October 3, 2009

State Fair


On September 17th we spent the day at the fair, and we had a blast

McKayla, Katelyn & Dallin

Katelyn & Dallin petting the donkey
McKayla didn't want any thing to do with it.



McKayla is my little girl who LOVES to ride the rides.
Can't wait for Disneyland with her, McKayla and I are going to love the tea cup's

what a cute bunch

I sure have a "pear" of cute kids & husband

my shy one and my little pig

who's cute ? mommy's two good looking boy's (I mean men sorry Mike)

my cute little family
Mike, Dallin, Katelyn & McKayla

McKayla being a little farmer


Mom's little farmer
This is the best part of the Fair, the girls have a blast in here and get to come out with a treat.



We had a lot of fun at the fair, and yes I did get me two more "wiggles" now my girls have theirs and Dallin and I have ours. Watch out girls

No comments:

Post a Comment