Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why Me!

Yes, ALL 3 of my children cried sitting on Santa's lap, the sad thing is that it was their dad.
We were at my Edward Jones Christmas Party and they asked Mike if he would be Santa for the evening. So I thought that I would have my children go up and get their pictures with him. But there wasn't a dry eye, I'll be honest. . . I couldn't stop laughing. I finally ask Mike to tell McKayla that it was him and then she was ok. It was Also McKayla Birthday that day and Dallin's the next so Santa gave them something for sitting on his lap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kimberly! That is so sad but so funny at the same time. Especially considering it was Mike! McKayla called me on my moms cell that night because she was sad so my mom was trying to cheer her up. Poor birthday girl! Still very cute though!

    ReplyDelete