Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Each year after Halloween I love buying costumes for next year, I had bought this one last year and yes I did wear it, but my mom looked the best and she had a ball wearing it to school.
Can't wait for next year just bought 3 more all under $30 on Disney.com
My cute little Katelyn, she wanted to be a Cheetah Girl from the movie "One World" this is as close as I could get for her. But she loved it, and so did mom it was very cheap this year for her. I'm one that will spend WAY to much for my girls but this year I didn't want to do a lot with our Disney trip just around the corner.

My little nut McKayla being a princess

I couldn't get Dallin to put his head up, I think it was to heavy for him and he hated his costume.







2 comments:

  1. Hope you're cute family had a happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kimblery!

    Thank you, thank you for letting me borrow the tutu! It helped soooo much.

    ReplyDelete